Admission shall be made based on Merit and Interview.
Admissions are made as per instructions issued by the State Council for Vocational Training, Government of Uttar Pradesh,
from the month of June to August. State Council for Vocational Training, Government of Uttar Pradesh,education publishes admission notification and admission brochure every year in the month of May/June with detailed guidelines, and important dates. Admission-seeking candidate has to deposit a filled admission form along with required documents and prescribe fee on or before the last date of admission for a particular session. The principal has the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason or explanation even though he/her is meeting all admission requirements.
The application form will be cancelled if the required documents or prescribed fee are not deposited. The principal has the right to cancel admission if any information given by the candidate is found false. The candidate has to attend classes within three days after completion of the admission process if he/she failed to do so his/her admission will be rejected.
The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards required for working in the related industrial field. The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections or contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
The Candidate should have completed at least the age of 14 Years on 1st August of the Admission year.
Trade Name: – Electrician
Duration- 2 Years
Eligibility- Secondary Pass in 10+2 System with Science and Mathematics
Trade Name: – Fitter
Duration- 1 Year
Eligibility- Secondary Pass in 10+2 System with Any Stream
Trade Name: – Health Sanitary Inspector
Duration- 1 Years
Eligibility- Secondary Pass in 10+2 System with Science and Mathematics
How to Apply
1. Prospectus including Application Form is available at the Sardar Singh Pvt ITI campus Jaipur and can be bought by paying cash 250.
2. Application Form can be downloaded from our website
And Submit the application form along with required documents at the Sardar Singh Pvt ITI admission counter.
Document to be submitted with the admission form
1. 10th standard Mark sheet and 4 self-attested Photocopies of same.
2. Original Domicile Certificate and 4 self-attested Photocopies of same.
3. Original Cast Certificate and 4 self-attested Photocopies of same.
4. Latest Passport size 4 Photograph.
5. 4 self-attested Photocopies of Aadhaar card.
Rules for Grant of Scholarship:-
The following guidelines will be observed while granting scholarships to the trainees:-
(a) Meritorious Students of State/CBSE
(i) For Boys. Any student having more than 90% marks in the 10th examination will be allowed a scholarship equivalent to a 100% tuition fee. Those having marks between 80 to 90% in the 10th examination will be allowed 30% of the tuition fee as a scholarship.
(ii) For Girls. Girl students who have obtained 65% and above marks in the 10th examination will be allowed a scholarship equivalent to the full fee and 50% of the tuition fee if marks obtained are 55 to 65%.
(iii) Above scholarships will be allowed at the time of admission and continue for the first year only. For retention of the scholarships in the subsequent years, a boy student has to maintain a minimum of 80% and a girl should maintain a minimum of 75% for the next year. The whole process will be applicable year-wise only. If any trainee getting a scholarship falls below the required percentage, he/she will not be entitled to this scholarship thereafter.
Rules for Grant of Fee Concessions
(a) Wards of Freedom Fighters and Defense Personnel (Serving and Retired). 15% concession in tuition fees will be allowed to Son/Daughter of Armed Forces/ Para Military Forces. This fee concession will continue throughout the course.
(b) Brother/Sister of an Existing trainee of Sardar Singh Pvt ITI:- 10% tuition fee concession will be allowed to a student whose brother/sister is already a student of Sardar Singh Pvt ITI.
(c) Institute Employees and their Wards. 10% concession in tuition fees will be allowed to self/spouse/son/daughter of Institute Employees. The provisions of this scholarship provisions may be reviewed by the Institute from time to time based on prevailing circumstances. This scholarship and fee concessions come into effect with effect from the August 2019 session.
Disciplinary rules and regulations
1. Any details and information gave by the trainee, if found incorrect, can be rusticated from the institution.
2. The trainee will have to wear the prescribed standard uniform from the first day.
3. If the attendance and progress of the trainee are unsatisfactory, the use of mobile in the institute premises, the principal has the right to stop the scholarship, to impose a fine of up to 500 rupees, suspend or rusticate from the institution, for violation of the rules of the Institute.
4. the trainees must wear the safety boot and a fixed colour code uniform in the institute.
5. The trainee has to maintain discipline in the institute. In case of any indiscipline, the trainee can be suspended.
6. To attend the exam, 80% attendance in each subject is desirable. In the case of the absence of desired attendance, the State Council for Vocational Training, Government of Uttar Pradesh, can be denied the examination according to the rules.
7. It is forbidden to take mobile phones in the institute. Keypad mobile phone can be allowed by permission of principal only after written request of parents.
8. Mobile phones will be off at workplaces such as classrooms, workshops, library, IT-lab, offices, and staff rooms, and mobile phone usage will be barred in any form.
9. It is also forbidden to use a mobile phone as a calculator or to view time at the workplace in the classroom, workshop, library, IT-Lab, office, staff room, etc. (Calculator in the period of Workshop Calculation and Science, General Calculator Lane is allowed.
10The trainees will be found using a mobile phone without permission or will be found using mobile phones at a classroom, workshop, library, IT-Lab, office, staff room, etc. and disciplinary action will be taken against them and mobile Will be confiscated, which will be handed over only on the arrival of the guardian and on the written assurance of not doing so.
11. The principal has the right to suspend the name from the institution if the presence of the trainee is less from the lower level, if the progress is unsatisfactory, and the violation of the rules of the institution. The re-admission of trainees separated from the Institute will be in the same situation only if it is possible to complete the attendance before the semester examination as per rules. At the lower level of their presence in the semester exam, the trainee will have to give an affidavit on the non-judicial stamp paper of 50 / if the attendance is below the lower level in the future that he will complete his presence with necessary corrections in his presence and follow the rules of the institute and In the event of failure to do so, if he is deprived of the examination according to the rules, the entire responsibility will be of the trainee and guardian.
12. The fee will not be refundable in any case if the trainee has left the training incomplete due to any reason such as the trainee’s presence unsatisfactory, based on indiscipline, or in violation of the rules of the Institute.
13. In special circumstances, the trainees separated from the institution by the institution will be charged Rs 500 / — as a penalty for re-admission with the permission of the director of State Council for Vocational Training, Government of Uttar Pradesh,Education.
14. The principal has the right to suspend or terminate a trainee if she/he kept absent for more than 10 days without prior permission.
15. It is prohibited to keep arms, explosives, and other prohibited items in the institute premises. If this is found, the trainee will be rusticated from the institute without any information.
16. Hindi and English will be official languages for functions of the institute.
Address for Correspondence
Sardar Singh Pvt ITI
Garh Siyana Road Bhaina , Garhmuktheshwar Distt-Hapur UP (245205)
Contact No. 09458690543